Monday, May 22, 2006

Dr. Lance

That "I'll show you!" streak was in evidence Sunday when Our Boy Lance picked up an honorary degree at Tufts University.

"For a guy who barely made it out of high school, I find it incredibly ironic that I am standing up here as a doctor," Armstrong said. "I would just ask that somebody send the photos to the principal at Plano East Senior High and let them know that I, in fact, graduated from Tufts and he has to call me Dr. Armstrong now."


Otherwise, OBL was right on message:
"Be active. Be involved. Be heard. Be aggressive. Be smart. Don't be afraid."

No comments:

Monday, May 22, 2006

Dr. Lance

That "I'll show you!" streak was in evidence Sunday when Our Boy Lance picked up an honorary degree at Tufts University.

"For a guy who barely made it out of high school, I find it incredibly ironic that I am standing up here as a doctor," Armstrong said. "I would just ask that somebody send the photos to the principal at Plano East Senior High and let them know that I, in fact, graduated from Tufts and he has to call me Dr. Armstrong now."


Otherwise, OBL was right on message:
"Be active. Be involved. Be heard. Be aggressive. Be smart. Don't be afraid."

No comments: