Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BOOM! Here Comes the BOOM!

Boom! Here comes the Boom!
Ready or not, How you like me now?

After viewing the YouTube video [the link sent to us by Sean Weide] of how former and defending US Cyclocross National Champion, Ryan Trebon, got "taken out" of Cross Nationals this past Sunday, I only wished POD's song "Here Comes the Boom" were embedded with it. Sorry Ryan!



For those needing a recap:

"Defending national champion Ryan Trebon was gone, having been knocked out of the race with five-and-a-half laps to go when he collided with a rider who broke through the barrier tape on a portion of the course where it doubled back on itself.

"He hit me head-on and I landed on the ice on my back, shoulder and arm," Trebon said. "It hurt like hell.""

Video: teamskincycling

No comments:

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BOOM! Here Comes the BOOM!

Boom! Here comes the Boom!
Ready or not, How you like me now?

After viewing the YouTube video [the link sent to us by Sean Weide] of how former and defending US Cyclocross National Champion, Ryan Trebon, got "taken out" of Cross Nationals this past Sunday, I only wished POD's song "Here Comes the Boom" were embedded with it. Sorry Ryan!



For those needing a recap:

"Defending national champion Ryan Trebon was gone, having been knocked out of the race with five-and-a-half laps to go when he collided with a rider who broke through the barrier tape on a portion of the course where it doubled back on itself.

"He hit me head-on and I landed on the ice on my back, shoulder and arm," Trebon said. "It hurt like hell.""

Video: teamskincycling

No comments: