Saturday, May 09, 2009

Giro Programming Note

To my great surprise and pleasure, the Giro d'Italia is being televised on NBC Universal. I had to go hunting around for it on my Cox Cable, there it is, televised daily in two-hour bursts. I'm not quite sure who who the the announcers are (NOT Phil and Bob), and it's just the announcer and a former cyclist adding color. But it's perfectly adequate, the picture is from the pool coverage, and this is great news for cycling fans.
Team Columbia finished first in the team time trial, Mark Cavendish is in the pink jersey, Garmin-Slipstream was second, and in something of a surprise, Our Boy Lance and Levi Leipheimer's Astana team finished third.

No comments:

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Giro Programming Note

To my great surprise and pleasure, the Giro d'Italia is being televised on NBC Universal. I had to go hunting around for it on my Cox Cable, there it is, televised daily in two-hour bursts. I'm not quite sure who who the the announcers are (NOT Phil and Bob), and it's just the announcer and a former cyclist adding color. But it's perfectly adequate, the picture is from the pool coverage, and this is great news for cycling fans.
Team Columbia finished first in the team time trial, Mark Cavendish is in the pink jersey, Garmin-Slipstream was second, and in something of a surprise, Our Boy Lance and Levi Leipheimer's Astana team finished third.

No comments: