Sunday, April 01, 2007

A New Challenge For OLB?

This blog debuted on March 29, 2006, so our first anniversary passed rather quietly about 500-plus entries later. Maybe we're just getting used to ourselves!

Starting it was easy. Maintaining it, and building a small but faithful audience, has been a challenge. And speaking of new challenges, how about this one from Our Boy Lance:
“I have done some speed skating lately with my friend Chad Hedrick (pictured), and I really love it. I don’t know how far I can go, but this new challenge is really driving me.”

Hedrick says Armstong can have great success if he starts training.
“Lance could win the world all-round championships in 2-3 years. He has an enormous potential as an athlete. Of course, he would need hard work, but anything is possible.”

No comments:

Sunday, April 01, 2007

A New Challenge For OLB?

This blog debuted on March 29, 2006, so our first anniversary passed rather quietly about 500-plus entries later. Maybe we're just getting used to ourselves!

Starting it was easy. Maintaining it, and building a small but faithful audience, has been a challenge. And speaking of new challenges, how about this one from Our Boy Lance:
“I have done some speed skating lately with my friend Chad Hedrick (pictured), and I really love it. I don’t know how far I can go, but this new challenge is really driving me.”

Hedrick says Armstong can have great success if he starts training.
“Lance could win the world all-round championships in 2-3 years. He has an enormous potential as an athlete. Of course, he would need hard work, but anything is possible.”

No comments: